Now you can create animation in minutes, on the move - anywhere.
Clayframes is a utility for making photos into stop-frame animation (stop-motion or claymation).
Clayframes is an easy to use app that lets you collect still images (frames) for making stop-motion animation and time-lapse movies. It allows you to take large numbers of images and convert them to video. All images and video are easily accessible in the clayframes folder of the SD card on your device.
Clayframes provides onion-skinning (the ability to see a transparent image of the previous frame) and a remote shutter release. These features help you produce a smooth animation.
Clayframes lets you edit your movie with copy, reverse and delete commands.
Clayframes can export your animations as AVI (MJPEG) format video files or you can easily copy images from your SD card for post processing elsewhere.
You can share your exported AVI video with email, YouTube or Facebook.
FEATURES* Onion-skinning: Shows the last image as a transparent overlay on the camera preview to make aligning the next picture simple; resulting in a smooth animation.
* Remote release: Use the proximity sensor on your phone or clap your hands to trigger the shutter without camera shake.
* Timed shutter release option: Automatically take pictures at any interval from 1 seconds to 59 minutes 59 seconds.
* AVI format video export.
* Share exported video with email, YouTube or Facebook.
* Review movie clips.
* Review slider for complete playback and navigation control.
* Copy, reverse or delete movie clips.
* Quick single frame duplication.
* Compact app can be installed on SD card.
* No adverts (except Clayframes Lite has an advert for the full version)
Currently does not include a video player, but many are freely available or the video export can be sent direct to YouTube.
Images and video are easily accessible from you SD card for post-processing. For instance into any of the many freely available video utilities.
Developed using HTC Desire and Android 2.2.
If you have any queries or encounter any issues please mail details to email@example.com and I will try to address them.
Send me links to your Clayframes movies and let me know if you'd like them added to the samples page.