- Use the worksheet below to identify the topics that you wish to cover during you presentation of 5-8 minutes. Your grade is not necessarily improved by making your talk longer.
- Use approximately half of your allotted time to summarize the book.
- The second half of your presentation will spent clarifying the characteristics of the literary period.
- Identify at least three (3) characteristics of your literary period.
- Provide examples of literary devices or events from the book that will support each characteristic of the literary period.
- Provide a conclusion
- See the rubric below for the distribution of the fifty (50) points for the presentation.