When you submit the registration form you acknowledge that you have read & understand all of the match rules and additional information below.
For additional information visit our web site at: www.marionroad.com
or visit us on FaceBook at: http://www.facebook.com/MarionRoadGunClub
Registration Fees: $10.00 (Club Members & Active Duty Military) $15.00 (General Public, Non-Members)
(Please bring exact fee, we will not be able to break any bills)
* All associated documents are posted on the documents page below: General Rules, Stage Diagrams, Round Count, Shooting Divisions, Match Plans etc.
* Match date is Saturday, 30 March 2013. Gate opens at 7:30 am, onsite sign-in opens at 8:00 am. Even though you registered you must still sign in upon arrival. Sign-in closes at 9:00.
* Safety Briefing begins promptly at 9:00. You will not be allowed to shoot if you miss the start of the safety briefing!
* Be sure to get there early so you have time to walk through the stages!
* If you don't have 223 ammo we have some available for purchase but ONLY if you shoot in the match. Box of 20 for $9.00, 3 box max. You must contact us ASAP to reserve ammo before the match day.
* If you registered and cannot attend the match please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with cancel in the subject line or submit another registration form with "CANCEL" in the comment box.
* All guests (and non member spectators) will be required to complete a liability waiver at sign in to participate in the match. If you don't complete the waiver you will not be able to shoot.
* Hearing & eye protection is mandatory at all times while on a range. Spectators must also bring hearing & eye protection.
* We will not be providing food or drink. Plan accordingly.
* There is no prize table or prizes awarded for this match. We consider this a "fun match" to promote 3-gun shooting. If match popularity increases we will consider options for prizes.
Questions, Comments or Recommendations? Send an email to email@example.com