About Us

We first opened for business in 2004, and have been serving Andover & the surrounding areas ever since, we cover a very large area across the south of england, (Andover, Amesbury, Bulford, Durrington, The Winterbournes, Salisbury, Devizes, Marlborough, Basingstoke, Newbury, Winchester, Southampton, Portsmouth) & every small town & village in between & many more.

Our tradesmen are fully trained & city & guilds qualified to the highest standards. All our work is guaranteed & All electrical work complies with BS7671,

We can offer a full range of services, ranging from small general everyday maintenance & repairs to major electrical installations  & refurbishments in & around the home or work place.

MPH SERVICES is dedicated to offer every individual client the best & most cost effective solution to suit there everyday needs,

We can offer you a no obligation quote, so please contact us now for more information on what we can do for you.

Part P Of The Building Regulations (England & Wales)


In 2005 the Government introduced electrical safety rules into the Building Regulations for England and Wales. Because of this, most fixed electrical installation work carried out in homes must, by law, meet the Building Regulations.

With the exception of some types of minor work, all electrical work must either be reported to the local-authority building-control, or be carried out by an electrician who is registered with one of the Government-approved scheme providers.

We strongly recommend that you use a registered electrician to do any electrical installation.


How Does This Affect Me?

Part P states that anyone carrying out electrical installation work in a home must make sure that the work is designed and installed to protect people from fire and electric shocks. Part P applies to newly-built homes and to any changes made to existing installations, including any parts that have been rewired.

If you use a registered electrician, you can expect to have safe electrical installation work done, as the work will meet the UK national standard, BS 7671 (Requirements for Electrical Installations). When the work is finished you will receive:

§  an Electrical Installation Certificate or Minor Works Certificate that confirms that the work meets BS 7671; and

§  A Building Regulations Compliance Certificate that confirms that the work meets the Building Regulations.


By law, all homeowners and landlords must be able to prove that all electrical installation work meets Part P, or they will be committing a criminal offence.