If you have any questions for our room parent chairs, please contact:
Room Parent Job description:
- Develop class roster and distribute it to each family
- Set up an email distribution for advising parents of school or class activities
- Schedule all in-class volunteers as requested by the teacher.
- Create and Lead the sign-up sheets for Curriculum Night to gather parent volunteers for the various activities throughout the year.
- Plan the school organized parties (Winter Holiday Party and End of the Year Party for all grades. Grades K-2 also have a Valentine's Day Party).
- Collect monies and items needed for class parties.
- Provide teacher with assistance with classroom projects, field trips, celebrations, school events, etc.
- Teacher Appreciation: Coordinate with parents for a small token around the holidays, Coordinating teacher appreciation activities and soliciting volunteers to provide food for grade-level teacher appreciation events.