The Jagna Municipal Planning and Development Office
exist to plan and formulate economic, social, infrastructure, environmental,
administrative and other development programs for inter-department
coordination in order to pursue the vision and mission of the local bureaucracy.
2. Conduct continuing studies, researches, and training programs necessary to evolve plans and programs for implementation;
3. Integrate and coordinate all sector plans and studies undertaken by the different functional groups or agencies;
4. Monitor and evaluate the implementation of the different development programs, projects and activities in the local government unit concerned in accordance with the approved development plan;
5. Prepare comprehensive plan and other development planning documents for the consideration of the local development councils;
6. Analyze the income and expenditures patterns and formulate and recommend fiscal plans and policies for consideration of the finance committee of the local government unit concerned.
7. Promote people participation in development planning with the local government unit concerned;
8. Exercise supervision and control over the secretariat of the Local Development Council and;
9. Exercise such other powers and perform such other function and duties as maybe prescribed by law or ordinance.
2. Continues research and studies for economic development.
3. Install database for various planning purposes.
4. Support the development thrust of the municipality.
LIST OF MPDO STAFF AND
ENGR. GERRY V. ARANETA - MPDC
2. Secretariat Head, Bids and Awards Committee
3. Approves Zoning /Locational Clearances
4. Supervises and monitors implementation of the 20% Development Fund Projects
5. Monitors implementation of AIP & LDIP/ELA
6. Manage and supervises the Jagna Waterworks System
7. Recommend fiscal plans and policies for consideration of the finance committee
8. Supervises processing of application for development/alteration permit
9. Performs other functions designated by the Local Chief Executive.
VICENTE LL. ORIAS - Administrative Aide IV
1. Perform Secretariat work to the MDC.
2. Evaluates Locational/Zoning Clearance Certification Applications
2. Designate Municipal Disaster Risk Reduction Management Officer
3. Designate Barangay Affairs Functions.
4. Represents meetings/seminars/workshops in the absence of the MPDC.
5. In-charge in posting Business Clearance including Motorela Franchising
6. Designate as one of the member of Inspectorate Team.
7. Monitors municipal programs, projects and activities.
8. Performs other duties directed by the Dept. Head
BALBINO BALABA - Administrative Aide I
1. Acts as liaison officer/messenger.
2. Process and follow up vouchers.
LYNDON JOHN B. CUARTEROS - Database Administrator/Encoder
RIZEAN T. OLIVAR – Office Admin Aide
HERNANE S. MACAS - Zoning Field Inspector/Messenger