MUNICIPAL DEVELOPMENT COUNCIL
OFFICE OF THE ZONING ADMINISTRATOR
MUNICIPAL DISASTER RISK REDUCTION AND MANAGEMENT COUNCIL
BIDS AND AWARDS COMMITTEE
JAGNA WATERWORKS SYSTEM
33 Barangay WebsitesAdministrator Files
TESDA OMBUDSMAN DOLE
This office is accountable in the preparation of various reports such as the Annual Accomplishment Report, Local Development Plan, State of Local Government Report (SLGR) using the Local Governance Performance Management System, Comprehensive Land Use Plan, Environmental Management Plan, Ecological Solid Waste Management Plan, Gender and Development Action Plan, Coastal and Marine Protected Action Plan, Municipal Disaster Risk Reduction Management Plan, various Infrastructure Project Proposals, Program of Works for municipal as well as barangay projects and other reports required by the various National, Regional and Provincial Agencies.
Moreover, this office is also obliged to prepare various invitation programs for the municipality and assist in the preparation of the stage and other paraphernalia/props needed whenever there are programs/activities in the municipality.
The Jagna Municipal Planning and Development Office
exist to plan and formulate economic, social, infrastructure, environmental,
administrative and other development programs for inter-department
coordination in order to pursue the vision and mission of the local bureaucracy.
1. Formulate integrated economic, social, physical, and other development plans and policies for consideration of the local government development council;
2. Conduct continuing studies, researches, and training programs necessary to evolve plans and programs for implementation;
3. Integrate and coordinate all sector plans and studies undertaken by the different functional groups or agencies;
4. Monitor and evaluate the implementation of the different development programs, projects and activities in the local government unit concerned in accordance with the approved development plan;
5. Prepare comprehensive plan and other development planning documents for the consideration of the local development councils;
6. Analyze the income and expenditures patterns and formulate and recommend fiscal plans and policies for consideration of the finance committee of the local government unit concerned.
7. Promote people participation in development planning with the local government unit concerned;
8. Exercise supervision and control over the secretariat of the Local Development Council and;
9. Exercise such other powers and perform such other function and duties as maybe prescribed by law or ordinance.
ORGANIZATIONAL AIMS AND OBJECTIVES
We will always be result oriented to ensure efficient and effective delivery of services to our client. We will always be cheerful, prompt and sincere in the performance of our duties and responsibilities.
We, the Staff of the Municipal Planning and Development Office pledge to be competent planners because we believe that our growth and our future as a community are greatly dependent on sound and careful planning.
We are committed to extend to our clients our quality services and to promote transparency and accountability in our projects
RULES AND REGULATIONS ISSUED
Any personnel from this OFFICE who commits malfeasance, or nonfeasance from their official function or any infractions outside their scope of authority shall after initial investigation by the Department Head and a meeting called for the purpose among parties involve, be endorsed to the Office of the Human Resource Management and to the Local Chief Executive for disciplinary action that is in accordance with existing civil service laws rules and regulations.
Pinoy Top 10
BBC Live Radio
Love Radio Manila
DZRB Radyo ng Bayan
iFM 93.9 Manila
Home Radio 97.9
Energy FM Cebu
YES FM Bacolod
Love Radio Davao
Love radio Butuan
Love Radio WebSite
102.3 Kiss FM
Baby Tyrone Site
Baby Tyrone Video
ONLINE TOOLS Calculator
Free mp3 downloadSpritual Guidance
Convert You Tube
net speed test
NURSERY RHYMES Favorites
Baba Black Sheep
If Your Happy...
Clap Your Hands
Municipal Planning and Development Office