Coding Spreadsheet - Web View
on Self-Efficacy and Social-Cognitive Theory
- Bandura, A. 1969. Principles of behavior modification. New York:
Holt, Rinehart, & Winston.
- Bandura, A. (1986). Social foundations of thought and action: A social cognitive theory. Englewood Cliffs, NJ: Prentice Hall.
- Bandura, A. (1991). Social cognitive theory of self-regulation. Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, 50, 248-287.
- Bandura, A. (2001). Social cognitive theory: An agentive perspective. Annual Review of Psychology, 52, 1-26.
- Pajares, Frank. Overview of Social Cognitive Theory and of
Self-Efficacy. Emory University.