1. How old were you at the time you gave birth?
What is your year of birth? Please enter as a four-digit number, e.g., 1963.
2. Including the most recent time, how many times have you given birth?
Including the most recent time, how many times in total have you given birth?
3. What was the gestational date when you gave birth?
What was the date of your baby's birth?
4. Did you move back to your mother’s (town) to give birth?
Yes ⇒ How many months did you stay there?
No ⇒ Why?
5. Is your baby male or female?
Is your baby male or female?
6. How much did your baby weigh at birth? If you are not sure, your best estimate will do.
How much did your baby weigh at birth? If you are not sure, your best estimate will do.
7. At the time you gave birth, what was your marital status?
At the time you gave birth, were you…?
8. What is the highest level of education you have completed or the highest degree you have received? If you are a student, please answer what level you have completed so far.
What is the highest level of education you have completed or the highest degree you have received?
9. Please answer if you would not mind. Which of the following income categories best describes your total household income last year before taxes?
Which of the following income categories best describes your total 2005 household income before taxes?
10. Who lives in your household?
with your parent
with your parent-in-law
11. How old is your husband/partner?
12. If you are married, how many years had you been married at the time that you gave birth?
13. Overall, how would you rate your husband/partner's current health overall?
14. All together, how many children would you like to have? If you are not sure, please give your best answer.
Preliminary Reports >