63. Near the end of labor, some women experience their body's own "urge to push" the baby out. Did you have such a feeling?
64. What was the main position you used while pushing your baby out and giving birth?
What was the main position you used while pushing your baby out and giving birth?
65. Did someone instruct you to hold your breath as long as you could and forcefully push continuously?
66. When it came time to push the baby out, what determined when and how hard you pushed?（Ｂ）
67. Which type of medical staff was the person who primarily delivered your baby?
Which type of caregiver was the person who primarily delivered your baby?
68. Was the doctor or midwife who attended your birth …?（Ｄ）
69. How many times did your primary providers take turns during your birth?あなたのお産の間、あなたの担当の医師・助産師が計何回交替しましたか？ （Ｃ）
Thinking about the number of medical personnel who came into your room while you were in labor and giving birth, were there…?
70. Who was in attendance in the delivery room at the moment of birth? Please select all that apply.
71. What time was your baby born?
72. How was your baby’s health condition when he/she was born?赤ちゃんは生まれた時、どんな状態でしたか？
73. About how many hours was it from the time when you first had regular contractions until you delivered your baby? Please refer to the handbook. If you are not sure, your best estimate will do.
As best as you can remember, about how many hours was it from the time when you first had regular contractions until you delivered your baby? If not sure, please give us your best estimate
First-time mothers only
Experienced mothers only
74. How much did you bleed in childbirth? Please refer to the handbook.
Note: The responses are based on the maternal handbook recorded by the primary health care provider in the birthing hospitals. The categorization of amount of bleeding is done differently by each birth institution.
75. Did you have any complications due to the birth?
Preliminary Reports >