Why Should I Join?
Mothers & More is like no other moms' organization around. We focus on YOU as a mother, woman, and individual, and provide both face-to-face and virtual connections.
Membership in Mothers & More provides you with opportunities to:
- re-connect with your yourself and the “more” you’re looking for in life,
- connect with other mothers in your neighborhood and across the nation, face-to-face and virtually, to share, learn, grow, and have fun,
- connect with the world in a new way by recognizing how your daily life is affected by, and finding ways to handle, society’s assumptions about mothers and motherhood.
- Support—A chance to chat with other moms about issues that affect all of us.
- Friendship—Many members joined when they were new to the area. Instant social group!
- Growth—Opportunities to re-connect with yourself and find out all that makes you YOU.
How to Join
Visitors are welcome to attend three chapter events before making
the decision to join. Although Mothers & More is a not-for-profit
organization, there is a yearly membership fee (to offset organization
operational costs and to help fund chapter events).
Mothers & More Champaign County Chapter #258, serving East-Central Illinois
For more information, contact us on Facebook
Or e-mail us at: firstname.lastname@example.org