Why Should I Join?
Mothers' Center of Champaign County is like no other moms' organization around. We focus on YOU as a mother, woman, and individual, and provide both face-to-face and virtual connections.
Membership in the Mothers' Center of Champaign County provides you with opportunities to:
- re-connect with your yourself and the “more” you’re looking for in life,
- connect with other mothers in your neighborhood and across the nation, face-to-face and virtually, to share, learn, grow, and have fun,
- connect with the world in a new way by recognizing how your daily life is affected by, and finding ways to handle, society’s assumptions about mothers and motherhood.
- Support—A chance to chat with other moms about issues that affect all of us.
- Friendship—Many members joined when they were new to the area. Instant social group!
- Growth—Opportunities to re-connect with yourself and find out all that makes you YOU.
How to Join
Visitors are welcome to attend three chapter events before making
the decision to join. Although Mothers' Center of Champaign County
is a not-for-profit
organization, there is a yearly membership fee (to offset organization
operational costs and to help fund chapter events).
For more information, contact us on Facebook
Or e-mail us at: email@example.com