How can we inspire you today?
Mothers & More focuses on you as a mother, woman, and individual.
We provide you with opportunities to connect with mothers in your neighborhood and across the nation, face-to-face and individually, to share, learn, grow, and have fun!
Our local chapter in Champaign County offers:
- Moms Nights Out
- Book Club
- Playgroups and Field Trips
- Moms Helping Moms Meals
- E-listserv and Facebook page
- Family Events
- Volunteer Leadership Opportunities
- And much more!
Many thanks to the following businesses for generously donating amazing door prizes for our Open House on November 2, 2014.
All Things Kids (Champaign)
BJ Grand Salon and Spa (Champaign)
BodyWork Associates (Champaign)
Bouffant Salon (Urbana)
Cheese & Crackers (Champaign)
Handknits by Devin
Dimock Images (Savoy)
Dr. G's Brainworks (Urbana and Champaign)
Draperies & Interiors by Design, Inc (Savoy)
Findings Boutique (Champaign)
I-Power School of Gymnastics (Champaign)
Mothers & More (Champaign County)
Prairie Fire Glass (Monticello)
Rodan & Fields by Katianna
Sun Singer Wines & Spirits (Champaign)
The Little Gym (Urbana)
The Virginia Theatre (Champaign)
Villardo's Gift Shop (Champaign)
Wee Love Music! (Urbana, Savoy, Mahomet)
Wyldewood Cellars Winery (St. Joseph)
What a fun night this was! It was great to meet so many moms in the area. Hope to see you again soon!
To provide programming and national community for moms through all stages, phases and transitions of motherhood.
- A mother is more than any single role she plays at any given point in her lifetime. She is entitled to fully explore and develop her identity as she chooses: as a woman, a citizen, a parent or an employee.
- All the work mothers do – whether paid or unpaid – has social and economic value.
- Caregiving work is real work with real social and economic value.
- All women deserve recognition and support for their right to choose if and how to combine parenting and paid employment.
- All mothers, all children and all families are unique. We respect the wisdom of each mother to decide how to care for her children, her family and herself.
- Mothers have the right to fulfill their caregiving responsibilities without incurring social and economic penalties.
The transitions women make into and through motherhood are challenging and can be difficult.
- Together, mothers are powerful.
Membership and Contributions
Check out the Benefits of Joining
page to learn more about membership and the membership scholarship program.