Find your MORE.
Mothers are more than their relationships with their children. There is tremendous value in mothers exploring and developing all parts of their identities. The transitions women make into and throughout motherhood can be challenging. Mothers, as individuals, recharge by spending time with one another. A community of moms offers vital support.
Mothers & More focuses on you as a mother, woman, and individual. We provide you with opportunities to connect with mothers in your neighborhood and across the nation, face-to-face and individually, to share, learn, grow, and have fun!
Come and see the difference Mothers & More can make in your life, and how you can help make a difference in other mothers’ lives.
Our local chapter in Champaign County offers:
- Moms Nights Out
- Book Club
- Playgroups and Field Trips
- Moms Helping Moms Meals
- E-listserv and Facebook page
- Family Events
- Volunteer Leadership Opportunities
- And much more!
To provide programming and national community for moms through all stages, phases and transitions of motherhood.
- A mother is more than any single role she plays at any given point in her lifetime. She is entitled to fully explore and develop her identity as she chooses: as a woman, a citizen, a parent or an employee.
- All the work mothers do – whether paid or unpaid – has social and economic value.
- Caregiving work is real work with real social and economic value.
- All women deserve recognition and support for their right to choose if and how to combine parenting and paid employment.
- All mothers, all children and all families are unique. We respect the wisdom of each mother to decide how to care for her children, her family and herself.
- Mothers have the right to fulfill their caregiving responsibilities without incurring social and economic penalties.
The transitions women make into and through motherhood are challenging and can be difficult.
- Together, mothers are powerful.
Membership and Contributions