Please feel free to send your Morlevan (Hold, Hall, and Trader) news, gossip, speculations, etc. to a member of your BoD for possible inclusion on this page. We promise more juicy stuff coming soon!
- Between dragons and firelizards, we have plenty of greens. Schedule a flight today!
- Stay tuned for this and more...
- Got some gossip I missed? Send it to your Weyrwoman, TyraLila@gmail.com. Thanks!
Top Ten Ways to Impress a Metallic Dragon
How to get a gold (or bronze) dragon:
SARCASM FONT ON
(Please note: This is intended to be *sarcastic*, not serious, but if you WANT a dragon, please take heed and act/post accordingly!!)
1. Never write.
2. Don't develop your character, just wait for the hatching and your glorious Impression.
3. Don't get to know the others in the storyline, after all, once you have your gold/bronze, they'll all come to you!
4. Be obnoxious, arrogant, petty, angry, vengeful IC as well as OOC... etc.
5. Create a character that's just like every other one in the Weyr -- the gold/bronze will find you anyway.
6. Argue with your Weyrleaders -- after all, they have nothing to do with what dragon you'll get!
7. Don't pay attention to the details -- there's not real problem with a 20 foot tall runnerbeast or your new Klingon roommate! None! Anne McCaffrey meant to include them in MasterHarper, she just ran out of time.
8. Don't read your Weyr mail.
9. Don't know what your character is supposed to be doing. Don't correct your mistakes when they're pointed out to you -- keep making them or ignore them!
10. Don't write for your character -- don't bother to develop his/her personality, don't get involved in Weyr activities, don't let us see/get to know your candidate... After all, there aren't very many gold and bronze eggs in a clutch and Morlevan has small clutches since we're in an Interval. Ask yourself, why we'd give one of these precious few metallics to someone who hasn't demonstrated their ability to develop a character or storyline?