Morgan's Raid requires a minimum 1024x768 screen resolution and has been designed to work in Microsoft Windows, Apple OS X, and GNU/Linux.
In order to play Morgan's Raid you need to have
the latest version of Java installed on your computer. Don’t worry if you don’t know if you have it. Just follow the following
instructions and you’ll be raiding in no time!
- Go to http://www.java.com and click the Download link.
- Click on the
“Agree and Start Free Download” button.
This will pop up a window asking you where you would like the file to be
saved. Go ahead and save it to a
location you can find easily.
- When the download
has finished, go ahead and open the location where it was saved.
- If you’re using Internet Explorer, a window
should have popped up when the download completed. Go ahead and click the “Run” or “Open” button
and skip the following step.
- Double click on
the file. This will start the
- Java will pop up a
new window. Go ahead and just click
- Java will now
download some new files and start to install them. You may see windows popping open and then
closing. Be sure to wait until a window
pops up saying that the installation is complete.
- Java is now
Running the game.
- Click the "Play Now!" link from the home page.
- Be patient. Morgan's Raid is about 50MB, so it will take some time to download.
- Depending on your operating system and Web browser, this may automatically start the game. If your browser downloads the JNLP file, double-click on the downloaded file to start the game.
- You may see a pop
up asking if you trust the certificate for the program. Go ahead and click yes.