1. Jun Moon
My name is Jun Moon. I am currently an assistant professor at the School of Electrical and Computer Engineering, Ulsan National Institute of Science and Technology (UNIST).
I received my Ph.D. degree (Dec. 2015) in Electrical and Computer Engineering from University of Illinois, Urbana and Champaign (UIUC), USA, under the supervision of Professor Tamer Basar. I completed my M.S. (2008) and B.S. (2006) in Electrical Engineering and Electrical and Computer Engineering, respectively, all from Hanyang University, Seoul, South Korea. I was a researcher at Agency for Defense Development (ADD), South Korea, from 2008 to 2011. I am a recipient of the Fulbright Graduate Study Award 2011.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Office: 2nd Engineering Building, 301-10, UNIST
- Tel: (+82) 52-217-2167
- Multi-agent Decision Making Problems
- Reinforcement Learning and Markov Decision Processes
- Control, Estimation, Applied Probability Theory
- Game Theory, Optimization
- Large-Scale Systems, Networked Control Systems, Cyber-Physical Systems
- Smart Grid, Autonomous Driving Systems, Defense Systems, Social and Sensor Networks