Due to Skype shutting down the developer program as well as the Skype Extras website and the Extras Manager, Moodsongs is no longer being actively developed or supported. It is no longer possible to install it in the latest version of Skype.
Note: The album art feature only works with iTunes and Winamp. The layout can be edited.
Moodsongs is a useful plugin that sets the song you are currently playing in Windows Media Player, iTunes, Winamp, MediaMonkey or RealPlayer in your Skype mood message, also known as the status message.
- Show your music in your Skype mood message and share it with all your friends.
- Add colors to your mood
- Support for Windows Media Player, iTunes, Winamp, MediaMonkey and RealPlayer (requires update)
- Automatic updates
Note: These are the features in the latest version. After downloading the plugin from the Skype website, please use the update function to obtain this version.
- About 25 MB of free hard disk space.
- Skype (between version 3 and 5.5).
- The latest version of the media player you intend to use the plugin with.
- Windows 2000, XP, Vista or 7.