- (monkey) imp: one who is playfully mischievous
- A mischievous person, esp. a child
- A small to medium-sized primate that typically has a long tail, most kinds
of which live in trees in tropical countries
- (monkey) any of various long-tailed primates (excluding the
- (monkey) tamper: play around with or alter or falsify, usually secretively
or dishonestly; "Someone tampered with the documents on my desk"; "The reporter
fiddle with the facts"
- (in general use) Any primate
- mated sexually
- (mated) used of gloves, socks, etc.
- coupling: the act of pairing a male and female for reproductive purposes;
"the casual couplings of adolescents"; "the mating of some species occurs only
in the spring"
- The action of animals coming together to breed; copulation
Uh oh, they caught us!
Not a euphemism.