The MOMS Club® (MOMS Offering Moms Support) is a nonprofit group aimed at providing support for women who have chosen to stay at home and raise their children. We welcome all moms who are home anytime during the week looking for activities to do with other moms and their children.
What makes us special?
- We meet during the day, when at-home mothers most need support.
- We believe being a mother shouldn't isolate you, so mothers may bring their children with them to chapter activities. Having children present is considered a natural part of life.
- At-home mothers of any age children are welcome. You don't have to leave the group when your children enter school. We know you still need support as your children grow.
- We have an established support system for our local chapters. Our volunteer coordinators are experienced MOMS Club moms who are ready to help you every step of the way.
- The MOMS Club® is a nonprofit corporation and a 501 (C) (3) publicly-supported charity registered with the IRS. We participate in one to two service projects a year benefiting mothers and children in need.
The MOMS in MOMS Club stands for MOMS Offering Moms Support. Whether you need a playgroup for your child or just a chance to meet other women who are going through the same things you are, we're here to support you.