The MOMS Club® (MOMS Offering Moms Support) of Brookeville, MD is a local chapter of the International MOMS Club® organization. Membership in our chapter is open to moms in the Greenwood and Brooke Grove Elementary School districts. We are a nonprofit group designed to support moms who chose to be at home with their children either full-time or part-time. Through our activities we offer a community where moms and kids can make friends, have fun and participate in community service projects.
We meet during the day, when at-home mothers most need support!
• Park days - meet at our many great parks
• Weekly play groups - for children of all ages
• Daytime activities - story time, zoo trips, grocery store and fire station tours, etc.
• Moms Night Out - movies, dinner, game night
• Interest groups - crafts, cooking club, music, book club and more
• Holiday parties - throughout the year
• Moms in need - new baby or illness
• Community service projects
You are invited to attend two activities, such as a monthly meeting and park activity, before deciding to join. Dues are $25 annually and cover expenses such as room rentals, supplies, etc. We also ask that members participate in at least one community service activity each year.
If you would like more information about our group or membership, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To find a MOMS Club in your area, please contact MOMSClub@aol.com.
For more information on the International MOMS Club, please visit their website at http://www.momsclub.org/
The organizational name 'MOMS Club', 'Mother-To-Mother Fund' and the mother/children logo are registered service marks of the MOMS Club Corporation.
The name 'International MOMS Club' is a service mark of the MOMS Club Corporation