1. Mohammad Davoudi and Mohammad-Ali Manouchehri, "Tati Language and Its Taleghani Dialect (زبان تاتی و گویش طالقانی آن)", Resanesh Publishing Group, Tehran, Iran, October 2011.
2. Mohammad Davoudi, "correction and edition of the book: who was Dr. Heshmat and what was Jangal movement (داستان جنگل چه بود و دکتر حشمت که بود)", written by Mohammad Tamimi Taleghani, Resanesh Publishing Group, 2009. This is a documentary research about Dr. Heshmat Taleghani, a physician who was the theoretician of Jangal Movement of Gilan in Iran's early 20th century.
3. Mohammad Davoudi and Manouchehr Sotoudeh, "correction and Persian translation of Divan-e Amir Pazevari (تصحیح و ترجمه دیوان امیر پازواری)". Resanesh Publishing Group, July 2004. Amir Pazivari was a 16th century Tabari poet in Mazandaran inspiring many generations of the region up to this date. Editiong and translating this book from some of its hand-written old copy lasted 5 years. This work was done with Prof. Manouchehr Sotoudeh, emeritus professor of Department of Literature at University of Tehran, who is known to be the father of historical geography in Iran, and an Iranian Hall of Fame laureate of literature in 2003.
4. Group of Authors, "Grand Dictionary of Tabari Language (فرهنگ واژگان تبری)", in Five Volumes, Ehya-e Ketab Publishing Group, 2002. This was a 15 years team work of ten researchers in Mazandaran and Golestan provinces in order to vitalize the ancient, but yet speaking, Tabari (Mazandarani) language in north of Iran.
5. Mohammad Davoudi, "The Swallows (پرستوها), poetry collection", 1978.
6. Mohammad Davoudi, "The Neighbors (همسایه ها), collection of short stories", 1973.