Federal Employment Links
Arizona State Employment Links
Arizona County Employment Links (see also city listing)
Non-Governmental Organization Employment Links
- Tucson Ad Agencies has links to several Job Placement and Job Resources websites.
- MOAA for Job Seekers
- MOAA Spouse Career Assistance: Good news! Now spouses of MOAA members can take advantage of the full range of career transition services offered by Transition Liaison.
- APS: APS provides energy utilities to homes and businesses in Arizona. APS is the largest subsidiary of Pinnacle West Capital Corporation (NYSE: PNW). To get job listings for APS, go to: http://www.aps.com/ Click on "EMPLOYMENT" in the top left corner of the screen. You will be taken to a Pinnacle West screen. Click "Click here to begin your job search". Click "Search and Apply".
- Arizona Coalition for Military Families: The Arizona Coalition for Military Families is a public/private partnership focused on building Arizona?s statewide capacity to serve and support all service members, veterans and their families. The Coalition works to foster cross-sector collaboration between the military, government and community. Mil/Vet Employment Portal
- Arizona Job Connection: A website dedicated to connecting job seekers and employers in Arizona. Contains information on Training/Education, Resources and Programs to assist in your job search. You must register to take full advantage.
- Arizona Veterans Lead: Networking Solutions for Veterans. Developed by veterans for veterans, provides professional and social networking opportunities for veterans, as well as a means for local businesses to meet and support thousands of diverse and talented Arizona vets.
- Arizona Workforce Connection: This site is a powerful online job seeker/workforce services system, accessed as a web site on the Internet or an Intranet at a OneStop Center. It was specifically designed for job seekers, students, case managers, employers, training providers, workforce professionals, and others seeking benefits and services. The system provides fast access to a complete set of employment tools in one web site. Surveys have proven that users find it convenient and very useful.
- Hero 2 Hired - Dedicated to assisting veterans with finding jobs. Sections include Job Search, Miliary Skills Translator, Career Assessment Survey, Advice and Training and Hiring Events. Hero2Hired (H2H.jobs) has transitioned its online capabilities to the Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) Veterans Employment Center (VEC) (https://www.ebenefits.va.gov/ebenefits/jobs).
- Hire Heroes USA - Hire Heroes USA's (HHUSA) mission is to offer Transition Liaison, job search assistance, and job placement services to those who have honorably served in the US military and to their spouses in order to reduce veteran unemployment. HHUSA prioritizes veterans statistically most likely to be unemployed: veterans of Operations IRAQI FREEDOM and ENDURING FREEDOM, and veterans that are wounded or disabled. As a 501(c)(3) not-for-profit organization, HHUSA's services are provided at no cost to the veteran.
- Job-Applications.com - Job-Applications.com Armed Forces jobs section provides online applications for military jobs for each branch of military. Its a great way for people to find military work quickly, and its constantly growing.
- Job Application Center Just as our website name suggests, we are a free online resource helping individuals find specific information and advice on how to apply online and offline to every major company in the U.S. Individuals coming to our site can search a database of over 1500 articles each tailored to a specific company they may be interested in.If someone is looking for a specific job for instance, they can easily resource information about those companies of interest. Instead of just searching job openings, our resources allow the more aggressive job seeker to find information on applying directly to the specific company they want to target. All of our resource material is written by experts in that particular field and all of it is free to use. We are currently developing over 2500 pages of brand new content as we expand our site. Currently there are over 300 universities, libraries and government sites listing us as a job resource including The University of Southern California, The University Of North Carolina, Arizona State University, and Cornell, as well government sites in California, Michigan, Florida and New Hampshire.
- Military Spouse Employment Partnership - A project of the Military One Source group provides employment assistance for military spouses. Click here for more information.
- Raytheon Missile Systems (Tucson) Missile Systems designs, develops, and produces missile systems for U.S. and allied forces, including air-to-air, strike, naval weapon systems, land combat missiles, guided projectiles, exoatmospheric kill vehicles, and directed energy weapons.
- Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM) - SHRM partners with ESGR and U.S. Department of Labor's Veterans' Employment and Training Service (VETS).
- Southwest Gas Company: For Southwest Gas, Go to: https://careers-swgas.icims.com/jobs/intro Click "Search" under Job Listings
- Subway Franchise Opportunity For Veterans - All/ Fellow veterans: Many young veterans have shown an interest in Franchises. Travis Schulte is advising our Veterans on these business opportunities. This particular opportunity may be of interest. We will be offering information on veterans business opportunities from time to time as we find out about them. Joey Strickland, Director, AZDVS 602 234-8415.
- Tucson Electric Power Company: For Tucson Electric Power, go to: https://www.tep.com/Contact/contactus.asp Click "Frequently Asked Questions", Click "Miscellaneous FAQs", Click the question "I have heard TEP is a good place to work. etc", Click on "Job Openings" in the answer.
- United States Veterans Chamber of Commerce
- TriWest Healthcare Alliance TriWest Healthcare Alliance Employment Opportunities Page. Click on the title to find out how to join their Team.
- We Hire Heroes - National Job Board for Military Veterans
- Thanks to Vanessa Russell at the Charlotte Library in Tennessee, we have a new link with information on filing your taxes when you're in the military: https://turbotax.intuit.com/tax-tools/tax-tips/General-Tax-Tips/Tax-Return-Filing-and-Payment-Extensions-for-the-Military/INF23269.html
- The American Corporate Partners (ACP) is a non-profit organization that assists veterans in their transition from the armed services to the civilian workforce. They took out a full page ad in the current issue of Time Magazine entitled “Help A Veteran During Your Morning Commute.” ACP offers free career guidance on their Q&A online business community, ACP AdvisorNet. They solicit other business leaders and veterans to join their community at www.acp-advisornet.org.
- We've found a new job application website jobapplicationdb.com. It contains over 1200 companies across 60+ industries and sectors. Please visit the website and let us know what you think about it by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Teec Nos Pos
La Paz County
Maricopa County (Cont)
Lake Havasu City
Santa Cruz County
Black Canyon City