Henderson Historic District


    Founded in 1852 by Joseph R. Brown, Henderson was the Sibley County seat until 1915 when the offices were moved to Gaylord.  Henderson was formally incorporated as a city on March 23, 1891.  The historic district on main street is comprised of 13 buildings all made from local red brick.

Address:
Main Street between 5th and 6th Streets, Henderson, MN 56285

Image: http://www.lakesnwoods.com/HendersonGallery.htm