German Evangelical Salem Church

File:2013-0415-GermanEvangelicalSalemChurch.jpg
    The German Evangelical Salem Church was constructed in 1870 by German immigrant farmers, and is unsurprisingly surrounded by farms for miles.  The church is no longer used regularly, though it is maintained by Zion Church of Le Sueur.  Since 1976, the church has been used for Labor Day services only.

Address:
County Road 156, Tyrone Township, MN, 56058

Contact:
Site Address: Zion United Church of Christ, 240 S. Elmwood Ave., Le Sueur, MN 56028
Phone: 507-665-6441
Email: zion@zionlesueur.com

Image: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:2013-0415-GermanEvangelicalSalemChurch.jpg