Golden Valley Historical Society



    Golden Valley Historical Society, like so many others, was created for a specific purpose and eventually moved beyond this original purpose. Their purpose? To save and restore the oldest church in the city, known as the Little White Church in the Valley. 
    It was built in 1882, and was purchased by the Historical Society in 1997. They then turned it into a museum. It is also used occasionally as a church, and is advertised as a place for beautiful weddings. The society is planning to build an addition on the rear and east side of the current church building which they will use to display the archives that have been collected since 1973.

Contact:
Address: 6731 Golden Valley Road, Golden Valley, MN 55427-4508
Phone: Secretary Don Anderson, 763-588-857
Email: maryanddon3030@aol.com

Hours:
Historic church only by appointment. See secretary contact info below.