Zoar Moravian Church

File:ZoarMoravianChurch.JPG
    Zoar Moravian Church was constructed in 1863 by immigrants from Hopedale Pennsylvania in the Greek Revival architectural style.  In 1908 the steeple was moved forward to form the bell tower, the only major alteration done since its construction.  The Zoar congregation disbanded in the 1940s, however, the Waconia Moravian Church still maintains the building.

Location:
8265 Highway 10, Waconia, MN 55387

Contact:
Waconia Moravian Church
209 E. Second St., Waconia, MN 55387
Phone: 952-442-2920

Waconia Moravian Church Website and Email Form

Image: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:ZoarMoravianChurch.JPG