North Front Street Commercial District


File:2009-0805-Mankato-NFrontStDist.jpg
    The North Front Street District is what remains of the original Mankato commercial district.  The buildings were constructed between 1871 and 1928, and show how architectural styles changed throughout the time period.  While the original commercial district spanned more than 10 blocks, eight of them were razed to make way for urban development.

Address:
301-415 North Riverfront Drive, Mankato, MN 56001
Image: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:2009-0805-Mankato-NFrontStDist.jpg