- Please join us on February 10th for the Father/Daughter Event. Registration is now open! For details, click here.
- Save the Date! The Mother/Son Event is scheduled for March 10 and the Mother/Daughter Event is planned for May 5.
- Attention 6th Grade Parents! The Yearbook needs your help to make it special for your 6th grader. Click here for details.
- Calling for volunteers! This spring, MMW will be starting a new after-school running club called irun4life. It is a
weekly 8 week program that culminates in a 3K with other participating
elementary schools. In order for this program to be a success, we will need
adult volunteers. Ways to help can simply be picking up snacks, ordering
T-shirts, or monitoring our jogging route. You DO NOT need to be a runner or
even in shape! You can help
as often as you want. Whatever you can offer, we will take! Volunteers will need to have clearances on file with irun4life.
If you have
any questions or can volunteer, please contact: Diane Gaw
If you have any questions or can volunteer, please contact: Diane Gaw email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Maureen M. Welch PTO would like to give a HUGE thank you for all the generous donations made to Boosterthon. This was our most successful fundraiser to date. Not only did we make $18,680.37 for our school, but the kids had a wonderful experience working together and every child was able to participate.
- Pretzel Day is coming on 2/10. Pretzels are $0.50 each and will be available before the start of school. See all pretzel days here.
Don't miss out on important reminders about the start of the 2016-2017 school year.
The new school year will be here before you know it!
JOIN THE PTODid you know that 100% of the money raised by the PTO goes directly into valuable school programs, such as hosting school assemblies and plays, providing technology in our classrooms and helping to fund playground improvements and classroom supplies? Joining the PTO helps to support these programs and helps you stay connected with fellow parents and caregivers.
As a member of the PTO you will receive exclusive access to the school's online directory program and will receive discounts on important PTO activities. Please join the PTO!
Due to the recent changes in legislation, the district will be requiring clearances for volunteers, effective July 1, 2015. Click HERE for details.
As of February 2, 2016, there is a new process that does not require a yellow badge, for those that have received a badge previously. Please take a look at the new clearance protocol HERE.
Important note: All volunteers for any field trip will be required to have the clearances completed and on file.
Governor Tom Wolf announced that effective July 25, 2015 fees for child abuse clearances and criminal backgrounds will have the following changes:
Fees for the Pennsylvania State Police (PSP) Check are & Fees for the Child Abuse Clearance through DHS have been waived for volunteers .
Fees of the FBI clearances: Volunteers must obtain at their expense a FBI only if they have not resided in PA for the last ten years.
Clearances are good for 60 months!