Mateer Memorial Church Young Family Fellowship is a new endeavour of the church with the objective of providing a platform for all the young families of the M M Church to come together and contribute their might for the church and His kingdom. Our programmmes are focused on practical christianity,
This objective is expected to be achieved through
- Knowing each other better
- Striving for strong family relationships
- Encouraging the members to involve in various church activities
- Prayer, Praise and Worship as a family
- Helping the needy
- Learning and Teaching
- Building good leadership
We pray together, share together, ask questions together, and play together.
The stronger your vertical fellowship, the stronger your horizontal fellowship will be. As 1 John 1:3 says, "That which we have seen and heard we declare to you, that you also may have fellowship with us; and truly our fellowship is with the Father and with His Son Jesus Christ."
If you find yourself out of fellowship with God, then you will soon find yourself out of fellowship with other believers.
1. Fellowship can help us to become unified as God wants us to be.
2. Fellowship can help us overcome our weaknesses and develop Christian character.
3. Fellowship provides us with a network of support.
Let us hold fast the profession of our faith without wavering ; for he is faithful that promised ;
and let us consider one another to provoke unto love and to good works :
not forsaking the assembling of ourselves together, as the manner of some is ;
but exhorting one another :
and so much the more, as ye see the Day approaching.