GUIDELINES FOR BALASCO-O’RILEY SCRAP BOOK
1. Book must contain total service hours.
2. Book must be creative.
3. Book must be neat in appearance.
4. Book must contain new material each year.
5. The quality of the material in book must be excellent.
6. Book must have accountable time.
7. Each event must have supporting documentation.
8. Please verify all stated hours.
9. All books must be submitted to the Grand Associate Patron by the 9:00 a.m. opening of the Chapter.
10. All information should be typed and current pictures of O. E.S. members participating in Charitable events.
11. Use only O. E. S. colors and make sure that all pictures have necessary descriptions.
12. Black History events or any other events must show O. E. S. participation.
13. The name of the Chapters doing the activities and the name of the person doing the activity be included.
14. The scrapbook be in one hardback cover.
15. If glitter is used, be sure to cover it up.