Miz Helen's Kitchen
4 servings of Dry Spaghetti
4 cups of Broccoli Florets Steamed
1 pound Italian Sausage browned
1 teaspoon Oregano
2 teaspoons dried Sweet Basil
1/2 teaspoon Thyme
2 teaspoons salt
1 teaspoon black ground pepper
1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
1/2 cup toasted pine nuts
Seeds from 1 Pomegranate
24 ounces Cran-Pomegranate Juice
- Steam the Broccoli and set aside.
- Brown the Sausage and add the Broccoli, Pomegranate Seeds and all the seasons. Mix well keep on simmer.
- Cook the Spaghetti for 5 minutes in boiling salted water. Drain the Spaghetti
- Pour the Cran-Pomegranate Juice into a large skillet. Bring the juice to a boil then add the drained Spaghetti.
- Cook the Spaghetti in the juice for 5 minutes and drain the liquid into the simmering Sausage and Broccoli mixture.
- Add the toasted pine nuts to the Sausage and Broccoli mixture and toss well.
- Plate the Spaghetti and pour the Sausage and Broccoli over the Spaghetti.
- To serve shave Parmesan cheese over the top.