Here is the playlist of the videos that I use in the workshop
Check out my other Youtube Resource Site
It was all bout the numbers...how many views you had. It became a place for people to share whatever they wanted.. Most of it was from ranting from a webcam.
Then academia started posting interesting content.
Inspire Kids with Videos
Teach with Videos
When you don’t have the time or money to put materials together
Use Ted-Ed to Flip one of your favorite Youtube Videos.
Take advantage of the System
1. Create playlists to share with your classroom the next day.
2. Upload your student work
3. Create a channel of content
5. Conduct Search Stories
7. Upload and edit your own video with music:
8. Edit your own movies. Use Creative Commons Videos.
9. Make annotative videos like this:
11. Useful Chrome extensions
12. Youtube Labs: http://www.youtube.com/testtube
Get answers to common questions about YouTube Edu videos
Made Especially for Educators:
Meet the 10 next gurus of education on YouTube