The Missouri UU Advocacy Network is an organization of UUs in the state of Missouri with interests in social justice and public policy in Missouri.
The goals of the group are to:
1. Provide UUs working on Missouri policy issues with a network of other UUs.
2. Create a network of UUs across the state who work together on policy issues regardless of UUA district.
3. Work together to bring UU principles and beliefs to bear on the public policy process in Missouri, including supporting like-minded statewide organizations and advocacy days.
4. Build a clearinghouse of information, announcements, and speakers on social justice topics of interest to Missouri UUs.
5. To create recognition of Missouri UUs at public policy events through the use of buttons, banners, stickers, and so on.