- 2 pounds ground beef
- 1 onion, peeled and diced
- 1/2 cup celery, sliced
- 1 6-ounce can tomato paste
- 2 cups beef stock
- 4 cups water, more to desired consistency
- 1 15-ounce can diced tomatoes
- 1 15-ounce can whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 15-ounce can English peas, drained
- 1/2 head cabbage shredded
- 1 cup carrots, sliced
- 1 cup potatoes, peeled and cut into small cubes
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1/4 pound spaghetti pasta
Brown ground beef and onion in a large pot. Drain if needed.
Add celery and tomato paste.
Cook 10 minutes, scrapping bottom of pan as tomato paste browns.
Add stock, water, tomatoes, corn, peas, cabbage and carrots.
Season with salt to taste.
Bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmer 30 minutes.
Add potatoes cook 15 minutes.
Add spaghetti cook 10 minutes.
Add salt and pepper to taste.