Let yourself be drawn by the stronger pull of that which you truly love. -Rumi
Title: Postdoc, Bordeaux, France.
Research Interests: Integrating data and signaling networks, Integrating high-throughput genomic data, Deep Learning, Model Checking, Logical Programming.
- Peer Reviewed Journals:
- Misbah Razzaq, Jamil Ahmad: Petri Net and Probabilistic Model Checking Based Approach for the Modelling, Simulation, and Verification of Internet Worm Propagation, Published: PlosOne, Dec 2015.
- Misbah Razzaq, Loïc Paulevé, Anne Siegel, Julio Saez-Rodriguez, Jérémie Bourdon, and Carito Guziolowski: Computational Discovery of Dynamic Cell Line Specific Boolean Networks from Multiplex Time-Course Data, Plos Computational Biology, Published, Oct 2018.
- Book Chapters:
- Misbah Razzaq, Lokmane Chebouba, Pierre Le Jeune, Hanen Mhamdi, Carito Guziolowski, and Jérémie Bourdon: Logic and Linear programs to understand cancer response, Automated Reasoning for Systems Biology and Medicine (ARSBM) 2018, Accepted.
- Misbah Razzaq, Roland Kaminski, Javier Romero, Torsten Schaub, Jérémie Bourdon, and Carito Guziolowski: Computing Diverse Boolean Networks from Phosphoproteomic Time Series Data, Published, 16th International Conference on Computational Methods in System Biology (CMSB) 2018.
- Gold Medalist, MS, NUST, Pakistan.
- Best Presentation Award (Travel Grant for a Conference), MathSTIC, France.
- German Acadamic Exchange service, Short term research grant, Germany.
- Seminar, LRI: Laboratoire de Recherche en Informatique, l'Université Paris-Sud, 8 Nov 2018, France.
- CMSB: Computational Methods in Systems Biology, 12-14 Sept 2018, Brno, Czech Republic.
- ASSTABIO: Apprentissage de modèles Statistiques et STochastiques A partir de données BIOlogiques, 22-23 March 2018, Rennes, France.
- University of Manchester, 11-13 July 2017, UK.
- 11èmes journées du Cancéropôle Grand Ouest, 29-30 June 2017, Vannes, France.
- La Journée de doctorants (JDOC), l'Ecole doctorale STIM, May 4 2017, Nantes, France.
- Poster, ISMB/ECCB 2017, July 21 - July 25 2017, Prague, Czech Republic.
- Poster, La Journée de doctorants (JDOC), l'Ecole doctorale STIM, , May 4 2017, Nantes, France.
- Poster, Formal Modeling of Biological Regulatory Networks, Summer School, , France, June 2016, Ile de Porquerolles, France.
- Internship, Oct 2017 - Dec 2017, University of Potsdam, Germany.
- Teaching Assistant, Oct 2016 - June 2018, Computer Science, Ecole Centrale de Nantes, France.
- Participated in Respiratory Viral Challenge "Discovering dynamic molecular signatures in response to virus exposure", 2016.
- Teaching Assistant, June 2011 - Dec 2011, Computer Science and Information Technology Department, University of Gujrat, Pakistan.
- Ph.D. Student - Applied Computer Science (Modeling of Breast Cancer Cell Lines), Since Oct 2015, LS2N, Ecole Centrale de Nantes, France.
- MS - Computational Sciences & Engineering, Sept 2012 – May 2015, National University of Sciences and Technology, Islamabad, Pakistan.
- BS - Computer Science, Aug 2007 – Oct 2011, Department of Computer Science, University of Gujrat, Pakistan.