2015 Mixed Integer Programming Workshop, June 1st – 4th, 2015 at The Gleacher Center, Chicago, IL
The Mixed Integer Programming (MIP) workshop series is designed to bring together the integer programming research community in an annual meeting. MIP 2015, hosted by Chicago Booth at The Gleacher Center, is the 12th workshop in the series.
- The workshop program is composed of a limited number (~ 20 to 25) of invited talks on recent and typically unpublished work on MIP.
- The talks are organized in a single track and scheduled to leave ample time for discussion and interaction among the participants.
- To encourage participation of students and junior researchers, no registration fee is charged and limited travel support is available.
- The workshop is made possible by the generous donations of our sponsors.
- The workshop features a poster session, in which the attendees can present their work on MIP related topics.
- Workshops are held annually in North America. The previous workshops were held in New York (2003), Minneapolis (2005), Miami (2006), Montreal (2007), New York (2008), Berkeley (2009), Atlanta (2010), Waterloo (2011), Davis (2012), Madison (2013), Columbus (2014).
Winner of the 2015 poster award: Gonzalo Munoz
Contact: mip2015 AT chicagobooth DOT edu
Note: Registration for the workshop is required. To help defray the hosting costs, MIP 2015 will have a registration of $50 for students and postdoctoral researchers, and $150 otherwise. Payment should be made at the time of registration by clicking on the "Registration" tab or below.