Welcome‎ > ‎

Minter City United Methodist Church Stain Glass Windows


This is the front stain glass window.
"Garden of Gethsemane"
given in appreciation of James A. Townes and his wife.
Installed when the present church was built in 1904.




 

This is the stain glass window on the south side of the church.
"The Good Shepherd"
given in memory of Enos Rodgers and his wife.
Installed when the present church was built in 1904.
Comments