- the partner of Mickey Mouse
- Minerva "Minnie" Mouse is an animated character created by the Walt Disney
Company. The comic strip story "The Gleam" (published January 19-May 2, 1942) by
Merrill De Maris and Floyd Gottfredson first gave her full name as Minerva
Mouse. Minerva has since been a recurring alias for her.
- A flattish, compact mass of something, esp. soap
- An item of soft, sweet food made from a mixture of flour, shortening, eggs,
sugar, and other ingredients, baked and often decorated
- An item of savory food formed into a flat, round shape, and typically baked
- coat: form a coat over; "Dirt had coated her face"
- a block of solid substance (such as soap or wax); "a bar of
- patty: small flat mass of chopped food
- (pop) popular: (of music or art) new and of general appeal (especially among
- (pop) dad: an informal term for a father; probably derived from baby
- (pop) start: bulge outward; "His eyes popped"
- (of a person's ears) Make a small popping sound within the head as
pressure is equalized, typically because of a change of altitude
- Make a sudden, sharp, explosive sound
- Cause (something) to burst, making such a sound
buttercream with fondant accents.
mouse cake pops
Minnie mouse cake pops in pink