- Canoes and kayaks can be rented from REI and Tommy's Tonka Trolley... Paddlers? Well... start calling your BEST friends! :)
4. Where can I get a canoe/kayak for the 5-Mile and a paddler?
- Yes. Your time will be recorded and listed in the results; you will not be able to receive awards.
3. Can I wear a wet suit?
- No. Everyone must sign a release waiver that will be required for registration.
TCOWHM Series:2. Do I have to be USMS registered?
1. Do I have to register for the entire series?
2014 USMS 9+ MILE OWNC
1. Where is Excelsior MN and Wayzata MN?
- 15 miles west of downtown Minneapolis (about 25 minutes from the Minneapolis-St. Paul Airport (MSP))
2. Do you provide escort boats (canoe/kayak) and/or paddlers for out-of-state participants?
- We will provide several options for renting equipment (boats, paddles, PFDs, etc), we will also help you connect with volunteer paddlers.
3. Are there any "fueling stops" on the course (food/fluid)?
- Your escort paddlers can provide food, gels, water, etc. However, you must not be supported by the vessel or paddlers... You must float/tread water.
- There will be a Fuel Stop at Excelsior Beach for all swimmers competing in the 10Mile Event.