Mingyuan (Yin) ZHOU
Mingyuan ZHOU (former name: Yin ZHOU)
Communication Acoustics Laboratory
Institute of Acoustics, Chinese Academy of Sciences
21 Beisihuan West Road, Beijing 100190, P.R. CHINA
Office: +86-10-62563024, Cellphone: +86-13466541636
- To pursue a PhD degree in the area of Signal Processing and then obtain a full-time position in the academic society.
- Strong research background in Adaptive Signal Processing, Audio&Speech Processing, and Acoustics
- Strong interdisciplinary background in Physics, Mathematics, and Electronic Engineering
- Cooperative, initiative, self-motivated, and hard-working
- Chinese Academy of Sciences 09/2005 - 06/2008 (expected)
M.Eng. Student, Signal and Information Processing, Graduate University and the Institute of Acoustics
Overall GPA: 88/100 Major GPA: 91/100
Advisor: Prof. Xiaodong Li
- Nanjing University 09/2001 - 06/2005
B.Sc., Acoustics, Department of Electronic Science and Engineering
Overall GPA: 4.58/5.0 Major GPA: 4.68/5.0
Rank in the field of study: top 1 among 47 students
Rank in the department: top 3% among 216 students
Advisor: Prof. Xiaojun Qiu
- The High School Attached to Hunan Normal University 09/1998 - 07/2001 Provincial High School Science Experimental Class
- Reviewer for the IEEE Signal Processing Letters
Student Member of the IEEE
- GRE : V: 660, 94%; Q: 790, 92%; AW: 5.0, 73% Test Date: 10/28/2006
- TOEFL: 630 Test Date: 05/13/2006
- Yin Zhou, Jialu Chen, and Xiaodong Li, "A time/frequency-domain unified delayless partitioned block frequency-domain adaptive filter," IEEE Signal Process. Lett., vol. 14, pp. 976-979, Dec. 2007. PDF
- Yin Zhou and Xiaojun Qiu, "An error path delay compensated delayless subband adaptive filter architecture," Signal Process., vol. 87, pp. 2640-2648, Nov. 2007. PDF
- Yin Zhou and Xiaodong Li, "A variable step-size for frequency-domain acoustic echo cancellation," in Proc. 2007 IEEE Workshop on Applications of Signal Processing to Audio and Acoustics (WASPAA'07), New Paltz, NY, Oct. 2007, pp. 303-306. PDF
- Chengshi Zheng, Mingyuan Zhou, and Xiaodong Li, "On the relationship of non-parametric methods for coherence function estimation," Signal Process., Accepted. PDF
- Chengshi Zheng, Yin Zhou, and Xiaodong Li, "A modified A Priori SNR estimator based on the united speech presence probabilities (in Chinese)," to appear, Journal of Electronics & Information Technology.
Mingyuan Zhou and Xiaodong Li, "Anti-aliasing reguralization parameter for the frequency-domain adaptive filter," in preparation.
- Mingyuan Zhou and Xiaodong Li, "Cascaded partitioned block frequency-domain adaptive filter," in preparation.
- Mingyuan Zhou and Xiaodong Li, "Step-size control and postfiltering for the the multidelay filter," in preparation. PDF
- Mingyuan Zhou and Xiaodong Li, "Direction-of-arrival and coherence based adaptation control and postfiltering for an adaptive compact dual microphone array," in preparation.
- Mingyuan Zhou and Xiaodong Li, "A magnitude-squared coherence based acoustic echo suppression algorithm (in Chinese)," in Proc. 2007 Chinese Audio Engineering Society Conference, Changsha, China, Oct. 2007.
- Mingyuan Zhou and Xiaodong Li, "Acoustic echo suppression for Bluetooth earphone (in Chinese)," Technical Report, 2007.
- Yin Zhou and Xiaodong Li, "Step-size control for the multidelay block frequency-domain adaptive filter algorithm (in Chinese)," in Proc. 2007 Chinese Young Researchers' Conference on Acoustics (CYCA'07), Wuhan, China, Sept. 2007.
- Yin Zhou and Xiaodong Li, "A Priori SNR estimation based on the density distribution of A Posterior SNR (in Chinese)," in Proc. 2006 National Conference on Acoustics, Xiamen, China, Oct. 2006.
- Yin Zhou and Xiaojun Qiu, "The construction of analysis filters in delayless subband adaptive filter (in Chinese)," in Proc. 2005 Chinese Young Researchers' Conference on Acoustics (CYCA'05), Hangzhou, China, Apr. 2005.
- Graduate University of Chinese Academy of Sciences
Modern Digital Signal Processing, Signal Detection and Estimation, Random Processes, Matrix Analysis, Pattern Recognition, Wavelets and Filter Banks.
- Nanjing University
Signals and Systems, Digital Signal Processing, Probability Theory and Stochastic Processes, Analog Circuit, Digital Circuit, Radio Frequency Circuit, Telecommunication Theory, Microprocessor and Embedded Systems, Numerical Methods, Mathematical Methods of Physics, Theoretical Mechanics, Electrodynamics, Thermodynamics and Statistical Mechanics, Quantum Mechanics, Acoustics, Ultrasonics, Noise and Vibration Control.
File translated from TEX by TTH, version 3.79.
On 11 Mar 2008, 17:33.