- cosmetics applied to the face to improve or change your
- Cosmetics such as lipstick or powder applied to the face, used to enhance or
alter the appearance
- The composition or constitution of something
- an event that is substituted for a previously cancelled event; "he missed
the test and had to take a makeup"; "the two teams played a makeup one week
- constitution: the way in which someone or something is composed
- The combination of qualities that form a person's
- (Photo (American magazine)) PHOTO was the name of an American photographic
magazine geared towards men. It was published monthly by the Official Magazine
Corporation beginning in June 1952.
- A photograph
- A photo finish
- (photo) photograph: a representation of a person or scene in the form of a
print or transparent slide; recorded by a camera on light-sensitive
- The Photos were a British new wave band fronted by Wendy Wu, who had a top 5
album in the UK in 1980.
- A theatrical performance or part of a performance using such a
- An action or set of actions intended to convey the idea of another action or
an idea or feeling
- The theatrical technique of suggesting action, character, or emotion without
words, using only gesture, expression, and movement
- an actor who communicates entirely by gesture and facial
- mimic: imitate (a person or manner), especially for satirical effect; "The
actor mimicked the President very accurately"
- a performance using gestures and body movements without
photos - The Mime
The Mime Book
The French mime performer, Claude Kipnis,
reveals the mechanisms and techniques of mime. Individual exercises are
included, together with coverage of body movements, the illusion and how to
create a world.
The great French mime performer, Claude Kipnis, reveals
the mechanisms and techniques of mime in an easy-to-understand translation. This
is not a theoretical "art of" book, but a functional "how to" and "why to"
instructional guide. Individual exercises are included, together with detailed
coverage of body movements, the illusion and how to create a world. We know of
no other book that so comprehensively explains how the functions of mime are
achieved. Certainly a basic text for any aspiring mime.
Beale Street Mime
Mime posing for a photo. Here, the mime is
using only simple black makeup - no white. Perfect for mime's who want's to be
quick and simple and who may be allergic to the white makeup. This modern outfit
is a matching Majestic referree shirt and shorts. Nike Air Monarch Cross
Training Shoes 312628-101. Great place to find mime outfits are sports clothing
stores such as Sports Authority. Other ideas may come from golf stores.
Harleyquinn and his lady
mime makeup photos
Get a designer Paris look in our wool beret,
without paying prices higher than the Eiffel Tower. Made from 100% wool, this
black beret is fashioned after the traditional French beret, featuring a soft,
cozy and flexible wool, to allow a snug fit for any head shape. Though worn
traditional more on one side of the head that the other, this hat can also be
pulled snugly over the ears for added warmth. Very versatile, lightweight and
easy to pack, makes this hat ideal for your next vacation to romantic or Paris
or just the regular supermarket. Made of 100% Wool. One Size Fits Most (up to
XL). Available in Beige, Black, Brown, Dk Green, Khaki, Lt Blue, Maroon, Pink,
Purple, Dk Grey, Heather Grey, Navy, and Red. Imported.