- (of an animal, esp. a cow) Produce or yield milk
- Draw milk from (a cow or other animal), either by hand or
- Extract sap, venom, or other substances from
- (Milkers) The Mennonites are a group of Christian Anabaptist denominations
named after the Frisian Menno Simons (1496–1561), who, through his writings,
articulated and thereby formalized the teachings of earlier Swiss founders.
- To dream of milking, and it flows in great streams from the udder, while the
cow is restless and threatening, signifies you will see great opportunities
withheld from you, but which will result in final favor for you.
- Milking is the act of removing milk from the mammary glands of an animal,
typically cows (cattle), water buffalo, goats, sheep and more rarely camels,
horses and donkeys. Milking may be done by hand or by machine.
- (mom) ma: informal terms for a mother
- A value added tax (VAT) is a form of consumption tax. It is a tax on the
estimated market value added to a product or material at each stage of its
manufacture or distribution, ultimately passed on to the consumer. It differs
from a sales tax, which is levied only at the point of purchase.
- One's mother
- Moms is a Philippines television talk show that focuses on topics concerning
mothers and fathers. On a special occasion, the show will release a topic based
on the occasion. It is aired on Q, a sister network of GMA
The baby quite enjoyed the milk and the song at
the same time.
Stephanie Manalo (1mth)
Feel like asking for another 4 oz of milk.