- Ph.D. (ABD) in Operations & Manufacturing Management, Olin Business School, Washington University in St. Louis, May 2014 (expected).
- M.S. in Industrial Engineering and Operations Research, The Pennsylvanian State University, 2009.
- B.B.A. in Information Management and Information Systems, School of Management, Fudan University, 2005.
Supply chain management; game theoretic operations models; revenue management and dynamic pricing; strategic consumer behavior; transportation networks, social networks.
Under Review Papers and Working Papers (Available Upon Request)
- Responsive Pricing of Fashion Products: The Effects of Demand Learning and Strategic Consumer Behavior, with Y. Aviv and F. Zhang.
- Innovative Dynamic Pricing: The Potential Benefits of Early-Purchase Reward Programs, with Y. Aviv.
- Advance Selling to Strategic Consumers: Preorder Contingent Pricing or Preorder Contingent Production?, with F. Zhang.
- Wei, M.M., T. Yao, B. Jiang, S.T. Young. 2013. Profit Seeking vs. Survival Seeking: an Analytical Study of Supplier’s Behavior and Buyer’s Subsidy Strategy. Production and Operations Management 22(2) 269-282.
- Yao, T., M.M. Wei, B. Zhang, T. Friesz. 2012. Congestion Derivatives for a Traffic Bottleneck with Heterogeneous Commuters. Transportation Research Part B: Methodological 46(10) 1454–1473.
- Yao, T., T. Friesz, M.M. Wei, Y. Yin. 2010. Congestion Derivatives for a Traffic Bottleneck. Transportation Research Part B: Methodological 44(10) 1149-1165.