Deadline: May 17, 2019
Please fill out and submit online: SCHOLARSHIP REQUEST FORM
Amount: Subject to available funding. The usual amount is half of the regular fee (for instance, $120 instead of $240 for the entire weekend, or $30 instead of $60 for ball & banquet).
Based on: Financial need.
Number Awarded: Unspecified. Preference will be given to applicants who have not previously been awarded this scholarship.
Special Requirements: Recipients may be asked to provide limited assistance with support tasks throughout the weekend. Tasks may include (but are not limited to)...
- Silent auction - set up, announcements, final bids/collection, clean up
- Decorations - design, purchase, setup/takedown (primarily gym)
- Help with setup and takedown of cash bar
- Assistance with Friday afternoon registration and/or Sunday afternoon checkout
- Other duties as assigned :-)
Award Notification Date: All applicants will be notified via email by May 20, 2019.
NOTE: It is suggested that applicants contact their home groups as well for possible additional local financial support.