Motorcycles must not exceed the following guidelines:
New rules for 2014 are in Red
- Unlimited modification to suspension.
Unlimited modification to chassis.
- Unlimited wheel size.
- Unlimited modification to braking system.
- Unlimited modifications to Exhaust with sufficient silencer.
- Unlimited modifications to engine
- Unlimited modifications to carburetor.
Engine displacement must not exceed 100cc air-cooled 4-Strokes(2-valve), 50cc liquid-cooled 2-strokes, 62cc air-cooled 2-strokes, 110cc Horizontal air-cooled 4-stroke(2-valve), and NO liquid-cooled 4-strokes. +2cc maintenance overbores allowed
DRZ-125, KLX-125, TTR-125, CRF-125 allowed. May change fluids, gearing, wheels, carburetor jets/needle, suspension. Must use Stock un-modified engine, exhaust, carburetor, electronics.
- Honda GROM allowed. May change fluids, gearing, wheels, suspension. May use an EFI "piggyback tuner" on stock throttle body, injector, and ECU. Must use Stock un-modified engine, exhaust, throttle body, electronics.