Report a concern

Ways to contact the MPNA, HOA, local government entities and agencies:
1) contact the MPNA at or look for our phone numbers and mailing address on the board members tab to the left
2) To contact the Midvale Park HOA call 795-6500 or email Cherie Hewitson at their website is
3) Midvale Park is in City of Tucson Ward One - our City Council Member is Regina Romero.  She can be reached at 791-4040 via email at
4) Midvale Park is in District Five of Pima County - our District Supervisor is Richard Elias.  He can be reached at 740-8126 via email at
5) Midvale Park is in the Tucson Police Department's Operations Division South.  For non-emergencies please call 791-4949 via email at
6) to report graffiti call (520) 792-2489 or email or use this on-line reporting form. (see attachment below for more information)
for other problems you can go to the basic city webpage www. or call 792-city.
7) for potholes, road hazards reach City Department of Transportation at 791-3154 or via email at
8) Seeclickfix is another avenue to report a wide variety of issues to the city:
9) City Code Enforcement is another resource for complaints see the brochure below also on-line:
Midvale Park Neighborhood Association,
Apr 1, 2012, 7:22 AM
Midvale Park Neighborhood Association,
Mar 27, 2012, 1:07 PM
Midvale Park Neighborhood Association,
Jun 12, 2012, 11:42 AM