Motor – BRP Marked 3100Kv Brushless Motor (Red Smooth Can)
Battery – 2s, 20c, 800mAh LiPo
- Sky LiPo (preferred battery)
- Gens Lipo
- Turnigy LiPo
- Zippy LiPo
Battery must be in factory shrink wrap with visible markings identifying pack specs.
Any 1/18th speed control set at 0 degrees of timing
- HobbyWing 25A 1/18th speed control (preferred ESC)
- HobbyWing 18A 1/18th
- Tekin Mini Rage
- Castel Creations Mamba 1/18th Sport or Pro
Pinion = 10 tooth BRP press on
Spur = 48 tooth BRP
Any BRP Stock Car body
Wing – only wing supplied with body – NO large BRP or other manufacture wing
Spoiler – No more than 3/4" tall from trunk lid. 3 7/8" wide Max.
To ensure all racers are legal. At the end of a heat you can protest a racers run.
Process of Protest:
1. Approach Race Director with protest of racer and $10
2. Race Director will check protested racers ESC via computer link
a. If racer is found to have greater than 0 degrees of timing, or other non-legal attribute – the run is disqualified and thrown out. $10 is returned to the racer who protested
b. If racer is found to be legal – the $10 is awarded to that racer
Motor Claim - A racer can claim a motor during any heat race, or after the Main's. $20 to claim motor.