Welcome to Michigan Tech Formula SAE
2014 Competition at Michigan International Speedway
The Michigan Tech 2014 MIS Team
61 out of 120 teams
Completed all events
- Testing stock Yamaha engine to establish power and torque targets
- Incorporating Performance Electronics PE3 ECU into the Yamaha engine
- Design and construct 1st iteration of F194 competition intake.
- Continuously improve dynamometer setup by incorporating dyno water discharge temperature and exhaust air to fuel ratio measurements.
- Fabricated F194 steering system and set up chassis for preliminary drivability
- Build chassis jigs and have begun welding of F315 chassis
- Constructed impact attenuator for F194 out of aluminum honeycomb
- Molded carbon fiber steering wheel for F914
- Constructed shear panels for F315
- Generated molds for F194 body and began a preliminary aero package report
- Made first 3D printed brake light housing
- Incorporated PE3 ECU into Dyno
As always, Michigan Tech's Formula SAE team is happy to provide additional information/updates to anyone interested. If you are interested in something we are doing or would like to offer assistance or advice, please don't hesitate to contact our leaders HERE
If you are interested in purchasing team apparel to support Michigan Tech racing, contact Dan Burg at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Shop Shirt $30
- Polo $30
- T-Shirt $15
- Hoodie $45
- Hat $16
- Winter Beanie $10
Prices subject to change and availability not guaranteed. Get your swag today!
Visit our facebook
for more team updates and photos.