The sections listed in the navigation area include representative samples of writing,
media relations and additional information spanning several decades in the communications field.
Communications assignments include:
- Portrait of a Peace Corps Gringo that describes the life of a volunteer in Colombia during the early 1960s.
- We Called Ourselves Rocketboatmen that tells the story of top-secret World War II rocketboat missions.
- People Buy Brands, Not Companies by Marketing Doctor John Tantillo.
- My Husband Ran Off with the Nanny and God Do I Miss Her, a witty novel by former White House writer Tracy Davis.
- Pall Corporation (life sciences and industrial divisions)
- Reputation Outlook (media-centric corporate reputation management firm)
- The Marketing Department of America
- Whitemore Group (privately-held insurance brokerage)
- The Bird & Bottle Inn (New York)
- Freedomland (50th Anniversary of defunct New York City Entertainment Center in The Bronx)
- America Responds With Love (nonprofit provides products and services for people with specific needs)
- C.W. Post University
- Environmental Education Foundation of Soil and Water Conservation in New York State
- Ocean Research & Conservation Association (ORCA)
- 6th Regiment of Maryland Infantry Descendants Association (for monument at Civil War Battlefield of Petersburg)
- Assignments for various public relations agencies: media relations for introduction of lung cancer blood test and to promote a New York animal sanctuary.
Research/writing assignments (includes communications materials and online media):
- Monthly articles about Revolutionary War and Civil War news and historic preservation.
- Additional articles include the Dutch influence on New York's Hudson Valley, the history of the Society of the Cincinnati, safety issues for parents and children,
home improvement and a series about Italians in America.
- Examiner.com: content discusses marketing and communications strategies.
- Nileguide.com: travel destination content that includes hotels, restaurants and attractions -- Williamsburg, Boston, Newport, Baltimore and others.
Perseverance and spirit have done wonders in all ages.
-- General George Washington