Courses & Data
- Rutgers Econ 344: Financial and Monetary History of the United States
- Rutgers Econ 412: Monetary Theory and Policy
Graduate and Seminars:
- Rutgers Econ 614: Seminar in Economic History , Spring 2003
- Rutgers Econ 614: Seminar in Economic History , Spring 2009
- Doctoral Course in Financial Crises and Globalization Studienzentrum Gerzensee, Switzerland July 28 – August 1, 2003. Click for Powerpoint Presentation.
- Course in Financial Stability and Financial Crises Brussels Belgium, July 4 -8, 2005.
- Harvard Econ 2326: Selected Topics in Macroeconomic and Financial History. Harvard University, Spring 2006.
Financial Crises Database (Excel) and sources