- September 25, 6:00 p.m.: Homecoming Parade
- October 7, 6:30 p.m.: Boosters Meeting, Midtown Pub
- October 24, 7:00 p.m.: The Lottery One Act, PAC
- November 7-9, 7:30 p.m.: The 39 Steps, PAC
- November 12, 6:30 p.m.: Boosters Meeting, Midtown Pub
- November 21-23: State Theatre Festival, UW-Milwaukee
- December 2, 6:30 p.m.: Boosters Meeting, Midtown Pub
- January 6, 6:30 p.m.: Boosters Meeting, PAC
- January 30-February 1, 7:30 p.m.: Love/Sick, PAC
- February 13-15, 7:30 p.m.: As You Like It, PAC
- April 30-May 3, 7:30 p.m. (May 3 Matinee): Singin' in the Rain, PAC
MHS Theatre Boosters is the parent organization dedicated to providing volunteer and financial support for the theatre program at Middleton High School in Middleton, WI. We are a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization. Read our 2017-18 Annual Report here.
Join Middleton High School Theatre for the 2019-20 season: Re-imagine!
- The Lottery by Shirley Jackson (One Act Play): October 24, 2019 at 7:00 p.m.
- The 39 Steps, by Patrick Barlow and John Buchnan: November 7, 8, and 9, 2019 at 7:30 p.m.
- Love/Sick, by John Cariani: January 30, 31 and February 1, 2020 at 7:30 p.m.
- As You Like It, by William Shakespeare: February 13, 14 and 15, 2020 at 7:30 p.m.
- Singin' in the Rain, story by Betty Conden and Adolph Green, lyrics by Arthur Freed and lyrics by Nacio Herb Brown: April 30, May 1, 2 and 3, 2020 at 7:30 p.m.
Read more about each production at the MHS Theatre website: http://www.middletontheatre.org/2019-20-season.html
Email us at MHSTheatreBoosters@gmail.com with questions or to volunteer your time to support MHS Theatre!
Thanks to Our 2018-19 Program Sponsors
We are grateful to the businesses who purchased ads for our 2018-19 season! Please help us thank them with your patronage.