MHS Theatre Boosters is the parent organization dedicated to providing volunteer and financial support for the theatre program at Middleton High School in Middleton, WI. We are a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization. Read our 2018-19 Annual Report here.
Show your support for MHS Theatre as a program sponsor or benefactor!
- Businesses can support our program by purchasing advertising in our programs for the 2019-20 season. Learn more about advertising opportunities here.
- Families and individuals can support our program by becoming a benefactor for our 2019-20 season. Contributions of all sizes are welcomed, showing the breadth of support for our program! Learn more about our benefactor program here.
The integrity of the MHS Theatre program is very important to our entire community. Family contributions never affect student opportunities or casting.
- October 24, 7:00 p.m.: The Lottery One Act, PAC
- November 7-9, 7:30 p.m.: The 39 Steps, PAC
- November 12, 6:30 p.m.: Boosters Meeting, TBD
- November 21-23: State Theatre Festival, UW-Milwaukee
- December 2, 6:30 p.m.: Boosters Meeting
- January 6, 6:30 p.m.: Boosters Meeting, PAC
- January 30-February 1: Love/Sick, PAC
- February 13-15: As You Like It, PAC
- April 30-May 3: Singin' in the Rain, PAC
Join Middleton High School Theatre for the 2019-20 season: Re-imagine!
- The Lottery by Shirley Jackson (One Act Play): October 24, 2019 at 7:00 p.m.
- The 39 Steps, by Patrick Barlow and John Buchnan: November 7, 8, and 9, 2019 at 7:30 p.m.
- Love/Sick, by John Cariani: January 30, 31 and February 1, 2020 at 7:30 p.m.
- As You Like It, by William Shakespeare: February 13, 14 and 15, 2020 at 7:30 p.m.
- Singin' in the Rain, story by Betty Conden and Adolph Green, lyrics by Arthur Freed and lyrics by Nacio Herb Brown: April 30, May 1, 2 at 7:30 p.m., and May 3, 2020 at 2:00 p.m.
Read more about each production at the MHS Theatre website: http://www.middletontheatre.org/2019-20-season.html
Email us at MHSTheatreBoosters@gmail.com with questions or to volunteer your time to support MHS Theatre!